Lawlink is the online portal to law and justice agencies and services in New South Wales. Lawlink is hosted by the Department of Attorney General and Justice. More about Lawlink ...
The NSW Attorney General is the First Law Officer of the State.
- UnitingCare Burnside awarded Youth on Track contract [PDF, 195kb]
- Attorney General launches Law Week [PDF, 124kb]
- New scheme to support victims of crime [PDF, 145kb]
- $50,000 to redesign graffiti hotspot in Warrawong [PDF, 109kb]
- New bail bill to be introduced [PDF, 92kb]
- Standard non-parole periods [PDF, 103kb]
- Gillard wastes chance to crack down on gangs [PDF, 102kb]
- Bigger and better Liverpool court opens [PDF,122kb]
- Top Silk appointed Supreme Court Judge [PDF, 106kb]
- Commonwealth should prioritise fight against gangs [PDF, 105kb]
Resources and Information
Need legal help?
Visit LawAccess NSW, a free government service that provides help to people with a legal problem or query.